We have a vacancy of Accounts Payable Coordinator in our company, Robert Half. This vacancy is based in Mississauga Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Company: Robert Half
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Mississauga Ontario Canada
URL Expiry: 2022-11-16
Posted on: ca.jobsoffices.com
Robert Half has a first-rate opportunity for a long-term contract / temporary Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator to join the team at a premier company in the Hi Tech Engineering industry. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, process checks, process expense reports, resolve A/P issues, and match, batch, and code invoices. This is a superb role and you will have the opportunity for career growth and advancement within this dynamic department. This Accounts Payable Clerk role will be located in the Mississauga, Ontario area and will be a long-term contract / temporary position.
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Perform AP tasks including receiving and inspecting vendor invoices and employee expenses, detecting duplications, resolving variances, issuing payments by EFT or cheques, and filing
- Register new vendors (VERS or RMS method)
- Post journal entries including month-end accruals, G/L and cost center adjustments; clear open items
- Fulfill HQ weekly and monthly reports
- Assist with month-end closing activities
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- SAP ERP experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.