We have a vacancy of Senior Qa/Aoda Tester in our company, Apex Systems. This vacancy is based in Toronto Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Senior Qa/Aoda Tester
Company: Apex Systems
Work Type: Contract
City of work: Toronto Ontario Canada
URL Expiry: 2022-12-12
Posted on: ca.jobsoffices.com
Systems Testing/QA Specialist
Apex Systems is a large staffing and consulting firm and we are looking for a QA Specialist with experience in 10+ years of manual testing experience, DevOps/Agile/Scrum Methodology, AODA testing, Complete Knowledge of WCAG 2.0, and HP ALM to place at our Enterprise Public Services Client.
Client: Enterprise Public Services Client
Start date: ASAP
Terms: 6 months Contract to Start
Location: Hybrid Model, North York – 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
How to Apply: Please submit your resume via the platform you are using. If you encounter any issues, please email your resume to Rohan at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Systems Testing/QA Specialist.
Responsibilities: Provides advice on the testing strategy, test plans, the selection of testing tools, and the identification of resources required for testing Plans and organizes testing efforts for large systems in Graphical User Interface (GUI) and non-Graphical User Interface (GUI) environments, including the execution of systems integration tests, specialized tests, and user acceptance testing (e.g., stress tests) The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for the development of test plans, test scripts and test cases and executing these against the various components. The tester will work with the testing lead and IT lead of each project as well as the project team members in the analysis, design, development, implementation and ongoing support of the required systems General Skills: Experience in planning, organizing and implementing testing efforts at the specified experience level Knowledge of structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications Knowledge and experience in the use of Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools and data query tools to aid in the development of test cases Knowledge and experience in the use of automated test tools and version control systems on one or more platforms Experience executing functional tests, non-functional tests and systems level integration tests Experience supporting user acceptance testing and participating in UAT activities Experience with quality assurance principles, practices, tools and structured methodologies Experience creating testing strategy documentation, test plans, test cases and test data for various types and phases of testing, including technical and business functional validation Experience in quality assurance and testing, including unit testing, integration testing, load testing, performance testing, etc. Knowledge and experience in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; organizational, creativity and perseverance skills; verbal and written communication skills; and interpersonal skills A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines Knowledge of one or more automated testing tools Desirable Skills: Knowledge and experience in at least one programming language Experience in the use of information retrieval packages Knowledge and understanding of testing methods in an object-oriented environment Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices. Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards.
Experience And Skill Set Requirements
QA experience: 25%
- 10+ years of experience with DevOps/Agile/Scrum Methodology working with Web and Mobile technologies, as well as different OS/Platforms (must have)
- 10+ years of experience with different automation and manual testing types: black box testing, penetration testing, security testing, system testing, unit testing, AODA and UAT testing
- Solid experience creating Test Strategy/Test Plan document
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with BRD: analyzing business requirements and creating test data requirements
- Extensive experience with preparing detailed test cases, User Stories to test functionality
- Proven experience with identifying bugs in software; excellent ability to document and explain bugs/issues to Dev and business teams
- Solid experience with triaging defects, participating and leading triage meetings, and producing defect summary reports
Technical experience: 25%
- Hands on experience with various defect tracking tools such as HP ALM
- Experience creating test cases and test scenarios in HP ALM and User Stories in Dev Ops (must have)
- Testing tools and techniques:
- AODA – JAWS, VoiceOver, Hi Sheriff (must have)
S2i portal experience (must have): 25%
- Previous experience with Driver, Vehicle and Health services in ServiceOntario web portal
- Experience with Canada Post Address module, Web Content Management and Government Payment Gateways
- Experience with statistics tools, e.g. Google Analytics and Crystal reports
AODA experience: 25% (must have)
- Comprehensive Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 success criteria for level A, AA, AAA,
- Extensive experience with Techniques, Methodology, tools to test accessibility for web and mobile applications
- Hands-on experience with accessibility testing using keyboard only, as well as via industry leading assistive technology tools
- Experience testing PDFs, Word documents accessibility
- Experience generating AODA testing reports
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
4400 Cox Road
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (Do not submit resumes or solicit consultants to this email address). Join our Talent Network! UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Transparency in Coverage Machine-Readable Files on of Apex Systems.